May 22, 2009

Funny Friday.

My sister, Kimm, periodically emails or texts me funny things my nephew, Keller, (age 4) says and does. Today he had two big "funnies" that pretty much topped everything he's said and made my day...


#1

Kimm: You really shouldn't lick chapstick off of your lips.

--a few hours pass--

Keller: Mommy, I told my tongue not to lick chapstick off my lips and it said no. Then I put my tongue in time-out and it said okay.


----------------------



#2



Keller comes up from the basement where he has a play kitchen with pretend food. He brings up a plate with corn, an apple and a chicken leg sticking straight out of the top. He comes up to my sister singing happy birthday and makes her blow out the chicken leg.



And because posts are always better with pictures, I give you...


...Kel in a funny hat!

Drinking the milk out of his cereal bowl while begrudgingly getting his photo taken...





Happy 3 day weekend!


Cheers,

LT

2 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! I love funnies from kids!

Anonymous said...

Keller is so handsome in that hat!! Still waiting for a session with the two little ones:)


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP