June 15, 2010

A Sad Kind of Happy.

Anyone who knows me is well aware of the relationship I have with my nephew Keller. He is amazing and has taught me the true meaning of the word love. He is SO considerate. Like opens doors for girls, tells me I look pretty when I'm dressed up and loves with his whole heart. I always tell my sister that she is raising a little boy that will grow up to be a great husband and it's 100% true.

Today I'm really happy because it's his 5th birthday. I've known him 5 whole years. But I'm also sad because this year he starts preschool and that is going to be hard for all of us. He's so big and mature and I'm so proud of him already.

Happy 5th Birthday Keller Joe! Our family didn't know how much we needed you in our lives until you came. Thanks for playing light sabers with me, always dancing to Black Eyed Peas and always eating cheese with me. Love ya Keller-boo!

Cheers,
Auntie Momo

3 comments:

Maria said...

Awww, happy birthday to your nephew!!!

Mom of 5yr old said...

Ok this totally made me cry! He so LOVES his MoMo. It is SO beneficial to him to have this relationship with you. Thanks for making my day! Oh, but he is going into Kindergarden, not preschool : )

Katie said...

I love sweet, well mannered little boys like that! Happy Birthday little man!


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP