February 1, 2011

Total Blog Cop-Out, I Realize

Yeah, yeah...I know this is a cop-out but as of right now, I feel like I dont have much to offer the blog world. Everytime I go to write, I stop and think "I bet no one cares to read about that" or  "wow, am I posting about cheese? That's uber lame." So...I'm opening up my blog to any questions you may have for me. I will answer anything...about wine, coffee, my husband, my job, etc...anything is up for grabs. You can post questions in the comment box below or email me me at my personal email address: lmholo[at]gmail[dot]com.

Oh and please ask me something...I mean, I'm going to feel like the Mayer of Loserville if I dont get one single question... *Sad trombone*


Until then, cheers!

Lynsey

5 comments:

N. said...

I love cheese. What do you have to say about cheese?

What is your decorating style? Can we see pics of your home?

What does a day in the life of Lynsey look like?

What is your exercise regime?

Can we hear about your trip to the Dominican Republic?

What are your plans for your Europe trip?

How will you celebrate your anniversary?

What kind of books do you read? Any rec?

Also, I would love to hear more about how you're 'greening' your life, and any fresh ingredient based recipes or throw together meals you make.

Julia Goolia said...

Ha, 'sad trombone' is hilarious.

Dude, I'm with N.---I love cheese and living in WI only feeds the addiction. Talk about that one all you want!

But for real---I love 'a day in the life' posts. Go for that one.

Also, do you ever miss your corporate life as a full time accountant? Challenges of starting your photog biz? How did you get the courage to take 'the plunge'?

Also, when is the half marathon?!?! :)

Katie said...

How did your name get to be spelled Lynsey? I love it, just curious! :)

Do you ever think about moving from MO?

If you could have a 1 month paid vacation, where would you go and what would you do?

Do you prefer warm weather/beach or cold weather/snow?

What is your favorite dessert?

TM said...

Would love to hear about your Dominican Republic trip!

Tara said...

Would love to hear about your dog & how you trained him.
New puppy owner here! Also, house pictures are always fun to get ideas. And would love you to share any great recipes of any kind.


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP