February 5, 2009

I Have a Secret.

...and I'm not telling you what it is! It's a big one and I'm very, very excited about it!
Hint: It involves Tommy, me and someone else living with us...(and no, there is no bun baking in this oven)Check in Sunday morning for the big reveal.

I've been watching Season 5 of One Tree Hill and I have never been inlove with two characters more than Lucas and Peyton. I thought I felt this was about Ross and Rachel and my love just can not compare.

Our computer room will be back in business this evening, so expect lots of posts with lots of pictures in the next week.

So. Flippin'. Excited.

It's officially February, my birthday month, so I have already started celebrating with lots of wine and Corona Light, as I do love birthdays (mine and everyone else's).

How's that for random thoughts? Are you still with me?


Much love and lots of cheers,

-LT

No comments:


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP