February 2, 2009

Mish Mosh of Thoughts

First of all I have to say lots of thanks to all my fabulous commenters! I feel the love. My google reader hit a crazy 81 on Thursday. I appreciate you all coming out from behind the shadows of Google Reader.

That being said, it looks like photography was the #1 interest. So I will give the people what they want. Tommy surprised me while I was out of town by re-doing our office. However, my computer hasn't been set up yet and that is where all of my pictures live. So in the next few weeks you can expect lots of baby love from my favorite 3 month old, Beckett and my best buddy Keller (age 3 1/2) Also, I have some great pictures from a fun night out with friends.

On the running front, I slacked the week I was out of town for work but I am back on the band wagon and trying my best to get my speed up so I can run quicker miles.

Cheers,
Lynsey

No comments:


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP