February 27, 2009

Weekend Update with LT

1. I have 326 unread blog posts in my inbox. Totally out of control.
2. My computer is currently being rebuilt by my awesome brother to suit my graphic design needs. I’m not quite ready to shell out $3k for an iMac so Paul is designing a PC for me to run Photoshop C4 at an uber quick rate and without any delays. Also, he’s creating a 3 fold backup system which is extremely important in order to keep my panic mode at a 1 or 2 (versus the usual 7 or 8). Sad story is no computer for another week or two.
3. Website is FAR from being finished. Usually I beat myself up when I don’t meet personal deadlines but I am attributing my slack on tax season.
4. I’m pretty sure I’ve lost some inches around my waist. My clothes are fitting looser and looser. I am eating 100% the same so it must be the running. Love. It.
5. Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and I can’t express how loved I feel. I was contacted via phone call, text, facebook, email, and voicemail and it was truly appreciated. 23 is everything it’s cracked up to be!
6. Facebook is the #3 referral site for my blog. Interesting! I had no idea so many of my F. Book friends were reading this.
7. Ozzy is growing at a rapid rate. We can already tell he’s filled out and gotten taller. I can’t wait to post some of the adorable pictures I’ve taken of him lately. Monday is his 4 month birthday so happy birthday baby!
8. Z Gallerie at the Galleria is closing on Saturday. Doesn’t really have to do with anything but I’m sad about it. This beauty should be arriving at my doorstep in the next 2-3 weeks. Love. It. Perfect office décor!

9. My mom dropped off the most fab ooey gooey butter cake at my house yesterday for my birthday. I will HAVE to get the recipe from her and post. It is too good!
10. Sunday evening is my first photography workshop with Pro Photographer Kelly Manno and I couldn’t be more excited. Also, on Saturday, I will be the owner of two Canon new lenses that should help a lot with indoor photos. Cannot wait!

8 comments:

N. said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!!!!

I went to ZGallerie yesterday. I almost cried. It was pretty picked through, but we managed to find a few things.
Love the chimp print!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe this about Z Gallerie - I'm so happy you told me - so sad! :(

And happy belated birthday, pretty girl!

Maria said...

Happy belated birthday!!

I'm also sad about Z Gallerie. :-(

Julia Goolia said...

Happy belated B.day! What fun times for you...a new computer, new lenses, a photography workshop? Awesome.

Also, we did NOT spend 3k on our iMac...you know that some of the more basic models are less expensive, obviously, but I run my photoshop and do all kinds of graphic design stuff without a glitch. So maybe an iMac for you someday, no? I love to convert people to the ways of an iMac:)

Trisha said...

Hey, I'm going to be at the workshop on Sunday as well! :) It is going to be great to meet you!

I'm totally excited as well! =D

Lynsey T said...

I know, I'm real sad about Z Gallerie too. Today is the last day and when I went on Thursday it was really picked over.

Julia - The iMac pro that I want does cost around $3k, unfortunately. I will just save my pretty pennies until I can buy it. An iMac is definitely in my future!

Trisha - I am so excited that I will "know" someone at the workshop. I am so excited!

Trisha said...

Hey lady. . .where are your pictures? ;)

I posted mine today. I'm happy with a lot of them. Did you get some good ones?

Lynsey T said...

I'm in the process of upgrading my computer, which means no photo editing software to use :(

I will probably be able to post some in about a week. I'm really happy with the shots I got. I'm excited to edit them. I'll have to check out your blog!


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP