June 30, 2009

Happy Now?

I feel like I've neglected a child. Oh, internet, if you knew the harassment I was enduring from my friends, family, husband, strangers on the street, my fan club, Barack Obama, my dog...okay, being Lynsey-drama right now, I know.

I have a to-do list the size of the Berlin wall (pre-fall), laundry in 4 (gasp!) baskets, an unfinished website, neglected blog, un-edited photos and a partridge in a pear tree.

I will try my best now and forever to blog more. Even if I means I do not have time to feed my dog, I will sacrafice. Who am I kidding Ozzy trumps this blog and most people I know....
lots and lots of pictures and news to catch up on so I should have about 10 blog posts in the works.

Hope this post will get a certain group of blog stalkers (and non-commenters might I add) off my back. Seriously, internet, they did everything but throw stones at me while eating ice cream Sunday night.

I had a great group of commenters and followers...hope I haven't lost you forever!

Cheers,

LT

6 comments:

Katie said...

Still here...and waiting. ;)

LC said...

People were mean to you? Why? Oh well...I am still here :)

Jamie said...

I'm going through the same ridiculous not enough time in the day for all the stuff I need to do thing. Don't let people be mean, if only for the fact that listening to them is wasting time that you need for something else! :)

Lynsey T said...

Thanks ladies!

I should probably clarify that I'm exaggerating and my friends are just giving me grief for lack of posts. It's out of love really...I'm just being a baby :)

J said...

I'm here! : D

Trisha said...

Thank you for the post (and your welcome for the comment)!! :) You know I'll be checking back frequently for those above promised 10 posts! We harrass you because we love you!


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP