June 11, 2009

Signs I'm having a craptastic day...

Today it was easy to see from the get-go. It was as aparent as a spagetti stain on a white JCrew button down blouse. As obvious as a big puppy pee puddle in the middle of your kitchen...

today was going to be a bad day.

Exhibit A: leaving my lunch to rot on the kitchen counter.

Exhibit B: Realizing I sat in chocolate of some sort in my khaki colored trousers as I do my last look in the downstairs mirror before leaving the house.

Exhibit C: The notion that I'd be working my 2nd 11 1/2 hour day this week.

Exhibit D: Running too late this morning to get a Starbucks "turn this day around" coffee treat.

Exhibit E: Ordering my usual from Jimmy John's (see Exhibit A): a turkey, cucumber, tomato and cheese sandwich only to realize they "forgot" to put my turkey on the sandwich.

Solution: Deal with all my work tomorrow, leave the office early and go home to drink a mojito and play with Ozzy until Tommy gets home.

Frickin' Cheers,
LT

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, sorry about your day! Look on the bright side, at least you noticed the chocolate stain before you got to your 11 1/2 hr. work day! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynsey...how did you not flip on Exhibit E?! You've got nerves of steal!

Tomorrow will be better.

Kimm Anderson said...

When you say "chocolate of some sort" do you really mean poo?


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP