October 23, 2009

Oh My...

...how far senior pictures have come in the last 6 years. It amazes me how 6 years ago it was the industry standard to take senior pictures in a studio with standard poses and in 2009 senior pics are relatable to fashion spreads in Elle. This should be a good for a Friday laugh.

Gosh I was tiny in high school...utterly depressing!

{DISCLAIMER: Yes I realize I am not old and that this wasn't that long ago and many people have much worse senior pictures. I just find them amusing compared to the type of photos I'm taking now. Oh and try to ignore the numbers on the photos...these are scanned copies of my proofs I happened to come across. I actually love these photos and think that the photog did a great job other than the fact that most other seniors in my school had the same backgrounds. I digress.}


Classic pose w/ heinous Demi-Moore-blunt cut-straight hair



Isn't this quite the akward pose


Alright. This is better.


Hi collarbone. What's up?
Mom's fave...go figure



Flashback cheers!


Lyns


6 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

I love the crayon splatter red style with the chair:) So funny! But six years ago the photos were way better than ten...when I had my senior pics. I think there was a rose involved with a mirror in one of them.

Jamie said...

I think about this almost everytime I see a gorgeous senior session on a blog and get a bit jealous.

But, then I remember how much worse it could be -- think old school engagement, and even worse wedding photos! Thank god for progress (and Clary)!!!

Katie said...

You look so cute!! Mine were the same way as well. I wish they were like they are today, but nope I'm stuck with the ones I have...they involved a couch too!

Kimm Anderson said...

That last one is my favorite too...I think I still wear that sweater : )

Maria said...

Yours are much better than mine were. I had a bunch of cheesy props!

Joi said...

I'm always jealous of the new types, too! But you look gorgeous girl!


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP