October 27, 2009

Organic Food.

I love a good article on heathy grocery shopping. I came across this article about which Foods to Buy Organic and thought I would share.

Personally, when I make my weekly grocery list and plan our meals for the week, I intend to buy the majority of our groceries (especially produce, poultry and dairy) organic. However, if there's a good sale on a particular item, I'm not saying I won't go for the cheaper of the two. This is a good rule of thumb article.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

LT

1 comment:

J said...

We're big on Organic in our house too, thanks for the article!!


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP