November 3, 2009

Harlie Jean & Family.

When Lori contacted me to take pictures of her family, I was so excited because I hadn't seen Miss Harlie Jean in so long. She was a gorgeous baby and now at 3 years old, she couldn't be any cuter. Harlie started off kind of shy when we first started pictures but after she got used to me, she was smiling all over the place! Her big eyes and blonde hair melt my heart a little.

I couldn't choose my favorites so there are lots of pictures. Sit back and relax!


She was singing and dancing to Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' here. Another reason to love her


Love this one...




Gorgeous!
So stinkin' cute



Lots of love!
Cheers,
Lynsey


6 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for taking our pics they are fantastic!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous little girl!!

Lindsey said...

She is too precious!! Great pictures!

Trisha said...

What a cutie! These pictures are all great. <3 them!

Maria said...

That girl is precious! My favorite is the 5th picture. :-)

Amy Warren said...

I know I shouldn't be doing anything at all b/c I'm on complete bed rest, but I'm lying down while I'm typing this....AND you know that I have to check and keep up on your post b/c you are amazing! These are amazing Lyns, great job AGAIN!!!! Where did you guys go to take these?
-Amy Warren


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP