November 7, 2009

Mike, Lauren & Mia. Family.

By the end of this post you're going to know exactly why I adore this little family. Aside from being extremely nice people, they are both very photogenic. Mike and Lauren are great people and I am looking forward to building our friendship and working relationship in the future!

Enjoy!











Family kisses!




I LOVE this dog. Look at her eyes!
Mia was in a hurry to come see me...can't you tell??
{I love how dramatic the coloring on her face is}


I brought along some of my favorites from my vintage cameras collection to play with since Mike is a budding photographer. Check out his work...he's so talented!




And I'll end with two favorites!


You're such sweet, warm people that I feel so lucky to have met.
Lots of love!
Cheers,
Lynsey


10 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous pictures!!!!

Pamela said...

lovely job!

Julia Goolia said...

they are sickeningly adorable, and great photos make them even cuter:) Good work, Lynsey!

LC said...

Awwww...thanks Lynsey! Love them! Mia looks so funny in the last one :) It was so great meeting you too. We will need grab drinks sometimes soon!

Mike said...

These are awesome! I really love the last picture. Thanks again - we had a great time!

N. said...

Beautiful photos!

J said...

They look fantastic!!

Angie said...

Lauren and Mike and Mia look amazing! You got some great shots.

Michelle Ross said...

The pup has the cutest sad face! Awww!

Clary said...

Hey!! I just saw these on Mike's blog. Great pictures! Love the last shot...Mia looks so cute:)


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP