November 30, 2009

M|M

Welcome to the second installment of MusicMonday. I haven't gotten a ton of feedback on the last post like I have in others, so let me know if:
A. This is a waste of space in the blogosphere.
B. My taste is music is crummy and you feel sorry for my husband
C. We pretty much have the same playlist, now.
0
Since last week was based on albums I think everyone should purchase, this week I'm going to narrow in on specific songs that are amazing. Seven songs to be exact.

  1. Paramore 'I Caught Myself.' One of my favorites by Paramore. I could listen to this song over and over and over. And I do. Ask Tommy.
  2. Kate Nash 'Pumpkin Soup.' This is one that will get stuck in your head for days. So catchy!
  3. Ryan Adams 'To Be Young.' Ryan Adam's is one of my oldest favorites. I listened to him a lot in college and his voice is so good. I picked this particular song because it reminds me of my nephew, Keller. We love to dance to this song together.
  4. Spoon 'The Way We Get By.' Great classic Spoon song.
  5. Mia 'Galang.' Funky song that I've loved since working at Urban Outfitters in college. I remember dancing in the corner at work, folding jeans to this song. Maybe it just has good memories associated with it but I still love this song. and dance in corners when I hear it.
  6. Mos Def 'Quiet Dog.' Super funky, fun song (like most Mos Def songs). It's another catchy song that, I assure you, WILL get stuck in your head.
  7. King of Leon 'Closer.' I've been a Kings of Leon fan for some time now. I'm sure everyone and their brother had "your sex is on fiya" stuck in their head at some point during the summer. This song is perfection. Download it immediately.

That's it for your 2nd MusicMonday, folks. Hope you enjoyed it!

Cheers,


LT

2 comments:

Wngsvoll said...

I like em, but I also like your husband..and I know his taste as well. Unfortunately I have always felt sorry for him to be out done by his wife all the time. Which I guess is a good thing since he needs to be out done sometimes..Love you guys.

Tommy said...

I would have to say I like 57% of those songs. "Quiet Dog" is very catchy. "Closer" is simply just a good song. Although, I'm not much of a Ryan Adams fan, this one is good and is a toe-tapper. I have heard "I caught myself" too many times, but I must say I really like it. Maybe I will get to do a guest blogging appearance for next Monday.


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP