November 28, 2009

Andrea+Tony. Engagement.

When thinking of what to write about Andrea and Tony's session...I thought of a hundred things I wanted to say. I'll spare everyone from my ramblings and just hit the key points.
-
-
First of all, Andrea and Tony gave me hours of smiles while editing their session. Their happiness shined through their photos and reminded me why I love what I do so much. When they are old and gray and have many grandchildren, they will have these photos to remind them of how they felt in this very moment. I love how their connection is shown through the images I was lucky enough to capture. Daylight was so good to us on this shoot...at one point we were actually killing time, walking around downtown while waiting for the sun to set. I had so much fun with them and I LOVED that the groom hand picked our locations, despite his dislike of having his picture taken (which I still have trouble believing because he was excited to do anything I asked). I love so many of these images that I would say all of the following are my favorites!
-
-
To Andrea and Tony,
-
-
Your love on this day was the perfect reminder I was needing as to why I am following this passion. Thanks for being so wonderful and never once doubting me while making you do some crazy things. You two were "perfect" and I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. Cannot wait for your winery wedding next May.
Alexander-0



Alexander-145Alexander-161 Alexander-147

Alexander-106

Alexander-121 Alexander-90



Alexander-72
Alexander-3
Alexander-32Alexander-162Alexander-28
Alexander-87
Alexander-57

Alexander-21

Alexander-10


Alexander-20


Cheers,
Lynsey

4 comments:

Andrea Szerzinski said...

I am soo incredibly amazed by the pictures you took us of that I don't know how to thank you!! I knew that I was going to love them but I think I fell in love with them! I don't think there was one picture that I honestly did not like. And of course there are some that blew me away! You have an amazing talent and cannot wait to work with you again on our special day!

Maria said...

The newspapers one is my favorite!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the trainyard idea, it's different. #57 and #28 are my favorites. These pictures have great quality. Another great session Lynsey!!

Trisha said...

Great job Lynsey. One of these days, I will post the pictures that I took a while back with a family and a train. haha :)


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP