May 3, 2010

Baby Brady.

I don't think I could possibly say enough wonderful things about this sweet little baby boy. He was the epitome of perfection during his first photo shoot. I love my job for so many reasons but the best part is seeing the connections and love between people...especially the different kind of love and adoration a new baby brings. Brady is one loved little man, for sure!
I have a ton of favorites so I'll just let the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy!



BradyE-03

BradyE-04

BradyE-05

BradyE-06



BradyE-09


BradyE-08



BradyE-11 BradyE-10

BradyE-13

BradyE-12

BradyE-14

BradyE-15


Loving his sweet little baby hair fuzz!

BradyE-16



BradyE-17

BradyE-18


Cheers,
LT

4 comments:

LC said...

Ahhh...he is so cute! Beautiful pictures. I love the last 2 black and white ones!

Maria said...

He is absolutely beautiful!! You did a great job with the pictures!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's really nice to see some new pictures on the blog. These pictures turned out wonderful and little Brady is adorable. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Great Job sweetheart! Love the b&w ones!- Amy

"YOU ARE AWESOME GODMOTHER!"
from- Lawdin


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP