January 11, 2011

Recap of 2010

2010 was...


 
  1. The year I took a leap of faith, quit my full time job and officially started my business
  2. I met amazing families and couples I would have never had the chance to meet otherwise
  3. We built a new deck that is perfect for entertaining and fenced in our backyard for Osborne
  4. Ozzy babe turned 2
  5. We vowed to live a greener lifestyle
  6. Kept my schedule jam packed with photography work
  7. My best friend asked me to stand next to her when she gets married next July
  8. A year I definitely got the least amount of sleep in my life, thus far (see #6)
  9. I ran my first race - a 10k
  10. The year I turned 24
  11. My best friend had a beautiful little boy
  12. Keller turned 5
  13. Beckett turned 2!
  14. Spent 7 days in paradise in the Dominican Republic
  15. The year my godson turned 1 

 
Hopes for 2011...

 
  1. Join a local CSA
  2. Finish our basement
  3. Travel to Europe this summer
  4. Order canvases for our house
  5. Run a relay race in April with 3 of my closest friends
  6. Have professional photos taken of Tommy and me (April!)
  7. Plant an organic garden this spring (with help from my handy dad who is making us an awesome fenced in garden out of old headboards!)
  8. Run my first half marathon
  9. Take family photos of my entire immediate family
  10. Design and print custom labels for Tommy's homemade beer brew
  11. Work with an amazing graphic designer in Indi to have a professional NEW! logo made and re-design my website and blog
  12. Our 3rd wedding anniversary (8 year together total)
  13. Spend more time living and less time dreaming
  14. Join the local library and rent a new book monthly
  15. Make the decision to be happy every day when I wake up. Life is a gift and should be valued and not taken advantage of.  

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often."

 
Cheers,

 

 

 
LT

2 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

what a year for you! And 2011 is sure to be amazing too. I am a big fan of #8 on your '11 list especially. You go girl!

Maria said...

Great list!!!


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP