November 2, 2010

Another Birthday!

Sunday, October 31st, was Osborne's 2nd birthday. We celebrated with long walks, playing ball in the backyard and a big special happy birthday "cake" puppy dog style!


He totally knew what he was doing and licked off all the "icing" first...




He got a new kong, two real, frozen bones, and his favorite so far, a strawberry shaped Orbee! He has the artichoke and eggplant version of this toy and he just loves them.


Now comes the part where I get all sappy and confess my adoration towards my pup. He's such a sweet, gentle baby. He takes treats out of your hand so gently and nibbles away at them. He is the best cuddler I could ever wish for. He places his head on my leg while I work and when I look down at him his tail starts to wag. He follows me everywhere I go. I couldn't love him more. I am so grateful to have our Ozzy that I don't know what I would do without him. The love of a dog is like none other...he is excited and happy to see me all the time. Even if I just run to the post office for 5 minutes, when I come home, he acts like he hasn't seen me in years and puts on his show for me.

Our boy with his favorite birthday gift, the strawberry Orbee.






Cheers,
Lynsey


2 comments:

Maria said...

He is such a cutie!!! Happy belated birthday Ozzy!!!

Katie said...

Cute! Happy Birthday!!


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP