March 24, 2011

Uh, what?

Scene: Laying in bed with Tommy looking at the Kansas City MLS team's game schedule.

T: I mean surely you can get a press pass
L: Uh, what?
T: A press pass so we can essentially sit on the field and you can take photos of the team. If we go to a game against Galaxy, you can see Beckham [like he's waving a piece of cheese infront of a rat's face]
L: I doubt they'll give me a press pass just because I have a large camera and a telephoto lens.
T: Well, it's impressive. We should try.

Note: I feel this has everything to do with him trying out for the team.

Also, note I labeled this post 'marriage'...that's it.

No comments:


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP