June 8, 2009

25.

Today is Tommy's 25th birthday. I love so many things about him and in honor of his quarter century birthday, I'm going to list my 25 favorite things about him.

1. his contagious smile and laugh
2. sense of humor
3. the way he loves my friends just as much as I do
4. how everyone comes to him for advice
5. the way he looks in a tux
6. how honorable he is
7. the way he supports my hobby by giving positive and negative critiques
8. his love for our nephews
9. how he treats and loves my entire family
10. the father he will be someday
11. how he probably knows that I got teary-eyed writing this
12. how he bought me a dog when he didn't like or want one and now adores our Ozzy
13. that I've never had to clean a toilet in our house
14. how he does the laundry knowing I hate to do it
15. how he stays on top of me when I neglect my blog
16. how he leaves me notes in my car
17. how cheesy he prob thinks this post is :)
18. his inner rockstar
19. his honesty
20. his love for vintage Chuck Taylors
21. his sense of style
22. how he always stays true to who he is
23. how successful he has been at work
24, how crazy and hyper he gets
25. how he'll always be older than me

Happy Birthday baby!

Cheers,
Lynsey

3 comments:

Tommy said...

Thank you Lynsey. You are so sweet! Thanks for making #25 so special. Love you!

Joi said...

This was super sweet. Tell Tommy that David and I said Happy Birthday!

Kimm Anderson said...

This totally made me weep!!! I love Tommy too!
-K


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP