November 24, 2009

Katie+Kit

Katie and Kit are such sweet people. During most of our shoot, they didn't even act like anyone, let alone me, was watching. I'm pretty sure Kit thought I was crazy during 90% of our time together (e.g. me lying in the street, standing on benches, squatting on the ground). Needless to say, I had a great time taking their engagement pictures.

I love the warm light in these. So pretty!

Katie_Kit-1



Katie_Kit-31




Katie_Kit-36




Katie_Kit-12




Katie_Kit-100




Katie_Kit-21




Katie_Kit-79




Katie_Kit-46




Katie_Kit-70




Katie_Kit-54




Katie_Kit-81




Katie_Kit-84



Cheers!

LT

7 comments:

PQ said...

Ohh! i LOVE that 3rd shot!

-Pamela

J said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Maria said...

These are gorgeous Lynsey!! My fav is the coffee shop window one.

brit said...

Love the lighting in these shots.

Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Mike said...

I like the new header! These shots are awesome - the coffee shop one is a framer for sure!

Kathryn's Book Nook said...

You are by far my new favorite person. Thank you so much for these amazing pictures! You're beyond talented! <3

Trisha said...

These look great! :)


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP