March 15, 2011

A Blog-away!

Hi folks! I have been super busy with work as of late. Lots of babies have been born the past few months and I've been busy photographing them! Whew...newborn photography is a lot of work but quickly becoming one of my favorite areas of photography. I've recently purchased so many new, fun props to use this year. I'm waiting on a few more sweet little ones to make their grand entrance so I can use them.

So as all five of my readers know, I love music. I am constantly listening to tunes and have made it my goal to find, new undiscovered bands to fall inlove with. I used to do the ever unpopular 'Music Monday' posts and my friends all said it was hella boring so I gave up on that. I love when people I know start listening to new bands because of me, so here we go...I want to give away a [drumroll, please] MIXED TAPE!! Mixed cd just doesn't sound the same, am I right?? So I'm calling it a Mixed Tape. Here's what you've gotta do...

Leave a comment telling me what you're most looking forward to this spring. Vacations, bbq's, the zoo, etc. That's it! On Monday, March 21st, I will randomly pick a winner and announce it on the blog!

Also, if you wouldn't mind...
  follow me on Twitter
  like my photography page on Facebook
  and become a follower of my LTP blog

Cheers,

Lynsey

5 comments:

Katie said...

I am looking forward to flowers, green trees and grass, bbq and playing outside with the boys. And a nice glass of wine out on the deck, fresh air, firenpits with the neighbors...

mubashar said...

Thanks for this informative post.
Fashion

Trisha said...

Looking forward to sunshine and pretty blooms! =D

Mostly though, we're going on an Alaskan cruise in May. WOOHOOO. =D

N. said...

I am looking forward to introducing my son to all summer has to offer!

Kathryn Menke said...

I'm looking forward to a new beginning in my life! I made some big decisions and I'm ready to embrace them starting this summer. As well as watching my two best friends get married in May. I'm ready to start following through with all our 'home improvement' dreams we're made. Finally making this house a home. Lastly, I'm look forward to lying in the sun before taking a dip in the pool, open windows with a summer breeze, reading books in the shade, BBQing with people I love and working on my new garden.

Very excited to hear about your up-coming trip!


Labels

Contact

Email me at info@lt-photos.com

About This Blog

Novice photographer. Expert fashionista. Creative chef.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP